Sami Bedell-Mulhern founded The First Click to support nonprofits in the online fundraising journey. She helps organizations get more visitors to their website, turn them into donors and retain them. Sami started her journey in the nonprofit space back in 2006 and has held every job from founder to development to event planning and everything in between. In 2017, she started her own company so she could support more organizations in growing their impact.
Sami currently resides in Minneapolis, MN with her two kids, husband, and dog. When she’s not working she enjoys traveling, cooking and hanging out at all her kids activities.
Suggested Interview Topics
- Building a Higher Converting Website: How to turn Visitors Into Donors.
- 5 Steps to Creating Content That Converts
- Key Elements of a High Performing Donation Page
- How to Use Email to Retain Your Donors
Suggested Interview Questions
- What are the most common mistakes people make with their websites?
- What are the critical elements of a donation page?
- How can we get more impact from our content?
- How does email play into your website strategy?